Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Real birthday Kenzie



























Kenzie is officially 10! I can't believe it already. I think she had a good day. I took her early to get a birthday treat for her class and they got pudding cups and then I picked her up for lunch and we went to subway (her favorite lunch spot up here). After school she got her presents and we had spagetti for her birthday dinner. Everyone except her and I are not well. We had them all home from school today except her and Darrel came home from work and went straight to bed without dinner. Hopefully they will all be feeling better tomorrow. She got a bike from us and Aunt Missy. she got a camera from granny and papa sent her $10. Unk (Darrel's Uncle) sent her $10 also. Kaylin and Mike got her a camera case and Amanda got her a webkinz puppy and Jake got her speakers for her MP3 player she got for christmas. Kaylin gaver her a gift also. Sorry it is sideways. I couldn't figure out how to turn it.


4 comments:

  1. Looks like the birthday was a great one. I love the bike best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylin looks like her aunt Jeanie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved playing at Kenzies birthday it was so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete