Monday, October 12, 2009

School is back in...




Well, it has been busy since we got back from AZ. We debated homeschooling Kaylin and having her watch the little ones this year part time while I worked part time and made some money. We decided that this was not such a good idea and Kaylin needed to be in school with her friends but that since I was not working for one more year that we needed to find a house to buy (instead of renting) and to buy on the other side of the sound (right now Darrel is paying $600 in ferry fees) in addition to gas and the travel time (almost 2 hours). This means that this year we will be moving (which I really don't want to do to the kids either). I don't remember it being this hard to find a home in AZ when we bought ours but I guess since we had it built that may be why.

The kids all loved their new cloths from Aunt Missy and Granny. They all got more than necessary and Kaylin I think appreciated hers the most! I hope mom and Melissa realized this. She loves her new cloths. I think this is the first time she has had more than two new full outfits ever. She has always had hamidowns or a new top or two or jeans or two but never them all. Here is a picture of her in a Jacket that mom got her. She loves it as you can tell from the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Kaylin is so pretty. She should not have to babysit...she is young herself.

    ReplyDelete