Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day without the big boys.. What fun!!

Well, the big boys have gone on a cub scout overnight camp. We have big plans without them. We are making truffles today and going to try and paint some ornaments if we can get Jake down for name. Then we are going to see about going to a movie. Amanda would love for the girls to take her to Princess and the Frog. Kenzie and I last night did some christmas wrapping and I still have more to do. I am almost done with my shopping. I think I have about 6 more gifts left and then I am done.

3 comments:

  1. What if Jake wakes up before you get back from shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are painting them at the kitchen table. I think he will just end up making a mess. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will look for the recipe this afternoon....Erin was wantin it too.

    ReplyDelete