Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hankies...


Duane is the only man I know that still uses hankies... My grandpa used to. I remember it very clearly. Since I had out the embroidery machine I thought I would make a couple for Carter and Duane. However, Kaylin said we couldn't leave out the girls so we made a set of keepsake ones for the three babies. They are going to Jeanie and she can hand them out or keep them in her keepsakes...Duane, I hope to see a picture of you and Carter when he is 2 using your hankies!

4 comments:

  1. well it just did me proud to see how you were able to us the embroadery machine....I did not figure you would ever use it when I gave it to you...I am so proud. They look much better than if I would have done them......The clock looks perfect as I knew it would...Mama would like it there...When she sent it to me she asked if I liked it and then she asked if it had a pretty chime...It used to get on my nerves just like it does Darrels but I got used to it and even liked it the last year or so...it only took about 20 years...Bill did a good job on the electronics...as Missy said, every once in a while we are glad we did not just kill him when he was a kid....

    ReplyDelete