Thursday, June 12, 2008

All fixed up


Tuesday I was so proud of my self. I got up and fixed my hair all up. Pulled out the blow dryer, curling iron and hairspray. (this is key information considering the last year I had it all cut off so I could jump out of the shower and run) This was probably the first time I fixed my hair in 6 months. This was also the day I was getting my drivers lisence in Washington so there was a reason...

It looked good too. I was so excited I took a picture and then was extremely disappointed because the picture does not look half as good as it did that day. (white shirt) I was so bummed. I waited until today to post it. I did my hair this morning and felt like it looked okay but once I took the picture of it I felt like the picture looked better in it than Tuesday's picture and I only spent 3 minutes on it. (red shirt) Go figure!

'


1 comment: