Friday, June 13, 2008

Plums and Pecans

Well I don't know which one it is but I know I have a pecan tree. Also that funny shaped oval is a damson Plum. They can stay as small as 1 " (about the size they are) or they can grow to a normal plum size. I guess we will just see. Many use in jellies and jams. No fig tree mom. sorry. I guess the good lord is being nice to me after all. (or he knows that many grapes will be enough).

Patsy, you were right. The trees out back are grapes still. Difference is they are seedless.

4 comments:

  1. Plums will be so good...straight from the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin saw your top picture....he laughed and said "dogpile"

    ReplyDelete
  3. In your header pic my Girl sure looks happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what the odd shaped fruit is if not figs?

    ReplyDelete