Sunday, December 28, 2008

Darrel's gifts

Well, does anyone else notice Darrel finally found a remote bigger than his head! Maybe he won't loose this one.


The Shark was suppose to be for me but I wrapped it and put Darrel's name thinking I would be cute *(like he would want to use a steamer around the house) In stead of it being funny he goes "ah right, I finally got a steamer to clean my truck tires with!" Boy did that backfire. I did explain that it was NOT to be used for that! It was inside only!









I loved my software for the computer to use with my cutting machine Darrel bought me last year to scapbook with. Hopefully I can get it loaded and use it soon. We loved the hand print from Michael. It was a great gift. And I finally got around to getting Darrel's dad's flag framed. It only took 11 years. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner. He loved it! And we even have already found a great place for it. I will have to get a picture taken soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment