Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Michael's Night

Well, Mom has Michael at her house. She has found that there is something at her house that he truly loves... the computer. That boy could stay on a computer forever (almost). Melissa was just telling me about a boy in China or somewhere that died from exhaustion because he did not sleep for three days and stayed up playing a game. We could both see Michael doing this. I guess it is a good thing the computer is a real treat at home. He was so excited about getting to spend the night at Granny's house. Hope he has a good night.

On another note, I have decided Melissa is nuts!... We went from a weekend at the beach, to Legoland, to Disneyland, to Disneyland and Breakfast with the characters, and now plus another child (actually exchanging the baby for a 4 year old - Austin). Don't get me wrong, he will have lots of fun - However, Michael is a handful by himself and so is Austin, but mixing the combination together spells nuts. I (who feels like I can tolerate more of the kids together than anyone in the family) can usually only take Michael and Austin for about an hour before I am looking for the drugs. It isn't fair that all the other grand kids go though and he does not.

However, the relaxing weekend at the beach is now WAY out the window!

9 comments:

  1. You will have a great time!!!! Granny wishes she could go.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael has been great and I must say the last 5 or 6 times all of the kids have been here he has been the best one in the bunch.....He is in bed right now...Had a bath brushed his teeth and is doing fne...I told him the story of the Farmers wife, the mouse trap, and the mouse.....After i told him the part about the farmer killing the chicken he knew the pig and cow were next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will have a great time. I was under no dulsion that I would enjoy myself. I will just keep repeating "Benjamin is having so much fun...Benjamin is having so much fun."

    ReplyDelete
  4. and they will all have a good time so will the 2 of you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are getting away. I am the only one not on your links list and I feel blackballed.
    Aunt B

    ReplyDelete
  6. she forgot you Betty but she can fix it in a flash she had someone else down in a flash

    ReplyDelete
  7. i finally found you. i keep looking and google kept saying no such blog but finally found you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i finally found you. i keep looking and google kept saying no such blog but finally found you.

    ReplyDelete