Sunday, September 16, 2007

What else can I do?

Well, I really hadn't been feeling like four was that many when I was just working and taking care of them but then it seemed like things just got out of control with all the other things. We had a vehilce to sell (who wants to do that ever?), I have school things to tend to, the kids wanted to do sports, scouts, and the list keeps going. I was starting this weekend to feel the pressure. Luckly, mom helped with the car and it is now gone. I didn't get as much for it as we were wanting but I don't have to spend all weekend messing with it either. You take the good with the bad. How much was my weekend and possible week worth? The kids started soccer yesterday. They have every Saturday for the next 12 weeks. Now I have to finish my grocery shopping today that I have tried to do all day. Melissa currently has two of my oldest and they are swimming. The two younger are going down for nap. Hopefully I can get the house cleaned then. Post more later.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you were busy...I slept from about 1:30 UNTil 5:00...my day. I feel better though and ready for another week.

    The scrapbooks look like a lot of work, but they will be good memories.

    ReplyDelete