Sunday, November 25, 2007

Yard work















Well, I have been busy this last couple of months. I don't see it slowing down any until after January either! The weather has been so nice that I have been working on the yard to try and get it presentable. It has always been about half done and then we had given up on it so it looked really bad. It is actually starting to look a little presentable now. Here I have cut out about half of the oleanders and I still have to get the rest of them out. I am only leaving two. Then I have to get the rock layed by the fence and repant the fence along with the playhouse. They both need a fresh coat of paint. (I did get the sprinkler fixed though and so it won't be hitting the playhouse any longer! yea! yea!) Next, the patio where the trampoline is, you would not believe how bad it was. I wish I had a before picture. I may be able to dig one up later. Anyway, I got most of the grass out between the bricks and cleaned up all the loose weeds and dirt. There is a lot left to be done. All the items have to come off there and then I have to fill in the back place with dirt and some flowers. It used to have a pond back there. It worked for just a little bit and then we spent a lot of time just trying to get it to! Finally, the other two pictures are of the porch. It is still cluttered and I am going to work at getting a lot of the items off it but at least it is cleaned up. Before today you couldn't walk out the door without stepping on something. Dad has been helping me finish getting the baseboards back on so it has also had a lot of dust and scraps all over it. It looks a hundred times better!

No comments:

Post a Comment